Small business owners (sole traders or those with 20 or less employees) now have access to a free and confidential mental health program developed by Beyond Blue to give small business owners the support they need.
Under NewAccess for Small Business Owners, coaches with a small business background have been trained to deliver mental health support to small business owners around Australia by phone or video call.
Two thirds of small business owners say the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have negatively affected their mental health. New Access for Small Business Owners has been developed to support you to get through tough times.
What is NewAccess for Small Business Owners?
- A free and confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue.
- Designed to support small business owners manage life stress so they can move forward.
- The structured 6 session program will give you practical tools.
- You'll work with a coach who has experience running their own small business. They will guide you through a tailored, personal program.
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan required - so you don't have to visit a doctor first.
- It’s available via phone, video call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is now available – enquire today by calling 1300 945 301 or submit an online enquiry.
For further information about this service go to the Beyond Blue website